If you’re a new TrailMix user wondering how to get started with the app, then don’t worry: using TrailMix is straightforward. This little guide contains everything you need to know.
To begin, just follow these three steps:
1. Choose a playlist, or select All Music.
2. Choose a song to start with, or just tap Shuffle (Magic Shuffle in TrailMix Pro) and TrailMix will pick one.
3. Start walking, jogging, running, or other physical activity. TrailMix detects your pace automatically as you move.
P.S. For best results, keep your device in a pocket or armband.
- Front pocket works better than back.
- The blue indicator displayed on the rim of the speedometer points to the original BPM of the current song.
- If your music is stored in the cloud, you will need to download it to your device before it can be played.
- If you haven’t added any music to your device yet, you’ll need to start there. The recommended way to do so is by automatically synchronizing either your entire music library, or a few selected playlists, to your device. For instructions on how to do this in iTunes 11, see this article
. For previous versions of iTunes, instructions can be found here